Employees can easily access confidential company documents using their mobile devices. Protect your corporate information, while at the same time giving your staff easy access to current documents – anytime, anywhere. The management of mobile content requires sound solutions to enable iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Android tablet devices to access corporate documents, eg. via a native app.
Establishing and maintaining security standards
- Authentication: authenticate users via standardized and directory-based authentication.
- Encryption: transfer documents via encrypted connections.
- Access: lock access or delete any documents, if a device is compromised or not compliant.
- Release: control the opportunities for users to edit, print, share and open data in unapproved apps.
- Geofencing: restrict access to a specific location and remove content when the user exits the geofence.
Secure distribution of documents
- Publish files and updates on a single device or group of devices.
- Enable downloading of documents, either automatically or on command.
- Define validity and expiration dates of documents.
- Define settings for document transfer via mobile network or Wi-Fi.
- Set the priority level for the download of a file in a document queue.
- Allow users to view documents offline or only when they are online.
- Prevent users from deleting mandatory content.
New possibilities for IT administrators:
- Secure the distribution of documents and access to documents.
- Restrict the editing, sharing and opening of files using unauthorized apps.
- Keep track of document versions and document updates as well as user activity.
- Fend off threats to IT security through controlled, extended app distribution.
- Keep corporate content on end-user devices up to date.