Mobile email use is a core function your employees depend on for their mobile devices. Authorize your employees to have email communication with your company and make sure that these connections are secure to prevent loss of corporate data.
Solutions for managing mobile email must first and foremost provide comprehensive security for your enterprise email infrastructure. At best, you can control the email access of mobile devices, prevent data loss, encrypt sensitive data and enforce enhanced compliance policies.
New possibilities for your IT administrators:
- Allow access for executives with devices that would otherwise be blocked.
- Enable unmanaged devices on your company’s whitelist to connect via email.
- Determine which users or devices have the highest data usage costs.
- Block specific operating system versions that overload your email server.
- Block devices that do not run on the latest operating system.
- Do not allow employees who have left your company to have access to company emails.
- Block unauthorized, lost or stolen devices.