Employees want to have apps for their mobile devices to increase their productivity, to improve working together and to have access to corporate resources. Support your employees with third-party and specially created corporate apps that are approved for use at your company.
Various solutions to manage mobile apps allow you to administer proprietary, publically available and purchased apps on multiple devices owned by employees, by the company or shared devices in your organization.
- Create an enterprise app catalogue, where users can view, install and update their apps.
- Manage apps on the basis of user groups according to requirements and access.
- Determine extended distribution rules for authorized devices on the basis of inclusion and exclusion criteria.
- Enforce the installation of required apps.
- Integrate external app stores in order to distribute publically available apps.
More secure app usage
- Authenticate users before you authorize them to view and download internal apps.
- Restrict access to your corporate apps based on user and device roles.
- Enforce app conformity with user-defined groups of apps that are placed on a blacklist or whitelist.
- Limit access to pre-installed apps on a device and control the installation of externally available apps.
- Monitor and enforce device compliance with your company’s app policies.
Practical tips for your IT administrators:
- Centralize the management of proprietary, publicly available and purchased apps.
- Increase mobile device users’ satisfaction by means of a specially created app catalogue.
- Fend off threats to IT security through controlled, extended app distribution.
- Improve your understanding of your users’ use of apps and optimise your mobile strategy accordingly.