Whether Android, Apple, BlackBerry, Mac OS X, Symbian or Windows – mobile devices are exponentially spreading throughout the corporate landscape. The goal has to be transparency and influence on corporate or employee-owned devices that connect to your organization’s network and have access to corporate resources.Mobile Device Management includes quickly registering devices in your enterprise environment, configuring and updating settings and enforcing security policies and conformity, as well as blocking devices and deleting related access rights.
Don’t leave things to chance. Leave them to your IT administrators:
- Check the amount of mobile applications.
- Enable BYOD programs or programs for shared devices.
- Centralise the management of mobile platforms.
- Achieve real-time transparency of the company’s mobile environment.
- Manage the entire life cycle of your mobile devices.
- Establish uniform policies for multiple devices.
- Enforce company security and conformity.
- Secure data transferred to and from devices.
- Complete data loss prevention in your company.
- Automate processes and problem solving.
- Analyse and report critical device information.